Tue, 30 November 2010
"4 and change"
Continuing from last episode: one last Great War tidbit. A bunch of things related to the number 4 (the square root of 16, which is how many episodes this is), and also things changing. Nobody was hurt this time, because time may change me, but I can't change the rules of fourth edition D&D.
- Wraith: The Great War (best roleplayer!)
- D&D 4 Essentials
- Ravenloft: "Is it bigger than a Red Box?"
- Gamma World: "Why are we even talking about this?! Why aren't we PLAYING?!"
- iPhone 4: "iPhone, do this!"
- Season 4 of Venture Brothers
- Something about change
Wed, 10 November 2010
Recorded the day after Guy Fawkes day. It's now 2 years since we first conceptualized the podcast with a pad of paper at Free Times Cafe after the Queen's Park Remembrance Day ceremony in 2008. So we'll talk about World War One, which some people claim was "great". Usually we claim nobody was hurt, but in World War One, many people died.
- Remembrance day, and the First World War:
- XBox Live Arcade and the First World War:
- Televised British Comedy and the First World War:
- Board Games about Being a Flying Ace:
- Movies it's okay... d'oh